QuickBooks 2019 Student Software
As of April 2019, Intuit has changed the manner in which student trial software is delivered to students. Previously, students received a software card along with their textbook. This software card included the product and license codes needed to the activate the trial software after downloading it from Intuit’s website. This previous process is described on pages 4 and 5 of Computerized Accounting with QuickBooks® 2019.
However, Intuit now requires students to register directly with the Intuit Education Program to download the software and receive the product and license codes. Students must fill out the online form and indicate that they are registering for the QuickBooks Desktop 2019 software. After clicking the Verify and Continue button, Intuit will verify the information within 20 minutes, and students will receive further instructions from Intuit to download and activate their trial software. Instructions for downloading and activating the software:
Please click the hyperlink of the product you need below (only sign up for the online version if you are using QuickBooks Online 2017)
QuickBooks Online 2017
- Students receive 12-month access to QuickBooks Online Plus, sign up here.
QuickBooks (Desktop) 2018 and 2019
- Students receive 5-month access to QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2017, 2018, or 2019, sign up here.
- Fill out the form
- Click the green Verify and Continue button.
- You will now be prompted to upload a verification documentation. Please complete this step by submitting a document that clearly displays your name, school name and date. Examples of acceptable documents are:
- Class Schedule
- Tuition Receipt
Acceptable file formats are: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, or .pdf
- Click submit for review and you will receive a confirmation email describing the next steps.